Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Airport psychosis

My husband was recently between planes in the British Airways lounge at Heathrow Airport. He decided to use one of the computers in a special section of the lounge set aside for computers. There were about forty computer terminals in total, all of them free. He sat down at a terminal and put his jacket and his laptop on the chair of an adjacent terminal.

A man came over to him and asked him to move his jacket and laptop so he could use the terminal. "But there are thirty-nine other terminals available," my husband pointed out to him. No, the man wanted that one.

"I didn't bother to argue with him, I just did what he told me to do," said Ian. I have travelled enough to know when someone is sleep deprived and not in his right mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer approving comments. All I ask is that you be respectful of others and refrain from using profanity.