Tuesday, October 6, 2009

In the beginning was the Word

When the universe was formed, the Word was a sound, probably a low rumbling sound or a higher frequency sound according to the lecture on sound technology that I recently attended. I write as a mother, not as a physicist or an audiotechnician, so here is where my ability to explain the sound therapy that Chris and I undertook on Sunday bogs down a bit. I'll try my best.

The exciting new development in mental health for me is the recognition that our cells are energetic and communicate with each other over time and space. It has added a new word to my vocabulary - psychoacoustics - the psychological and physiological effects of sound. There is one caveat to my enthusiasm: Mental health hasn't caught up to where some of us are heading. It has yet to link sound technology to the potential to heal schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is all about quantum communication. This extraordinary communicative ability is dismissed in most circles as mere hallucinations.

All human beings, plants and animals have a unique harmonic resonance or "life force," an electro-vibrational energy field that differentiates us from inanimate organic matter. We pick up electromagnetic energy fields and energy disturbances from the life forces around us. Whether we want it to be or not to be, our physical reality is affected by the interacting energy fields of everything living around us. The family, too, has a unique energy field.

Bioharmonic resonance technology measures and verifies universal physical forces that are resistive, capacitive, inductive and reactive constants (like an electric circuit) occurring in temporal space fluctuations in these fields .

What this means to Chris and me is that we each had our electromagnetic field measured on a lovely Sunday afternoon. I have always wondered about Chris's low energy levels going back to his gestation period. Here was a chance to measure and graph his unique field to see where the energy forces were weak and to correct it over time. As for me, I was there to get my batteries recharged and to further my holistic healing research.

More about this experience tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer approving comments. All I ask is that you be respectful of others and refrain from using profanity.