Sunday, October 11, 2009

Out of town

I'll be out of town for the next week. My ability to post and publish comments will be limited. Your patience is most appreciated.

I think readers might actually like a break from my obsessive daily blogging. Taking myself out of town, even if it's for business, clears my head and gives me a chance to sketch out ideas for future posts.

One reason for my daily blogging is to sharpen my writing skills and to establish a firmer platform for my writing. More importantly, I hope that people don't mind a daily reminder that schizophrenia doesn't have to be a black hole, is curable, and also an interesting journey in itself.

I am contributing a chapter to a book that is due out at the end of this year. Goddess Shift will be published by Elite Books.

See you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer approving comments. All I ask is that you be respectful of others and refrain from using profanity.